New Britain & Waterbury's Premier Personal Injury FirmWe're Available 24/7 - Call (203) 663-3695!
Motor Vehicle Accidents in Connecticut
Injured in a Bicycle, Bus, or Car Crash in the Waterbury or New Britain Regions? Call (203) 663-3695.
Automobile accidents can have a devastating impact on your life in a matter of seconds. Unfortunately, your insurance company may be unwilling to pay the amount needed to cover the damages caused by your motor vehicle accident. At BJM Law, our knowledgeable Connecticut attorneys can help you seek adequate compensation for your losses. Our New Britain and Waterbury lawyers are fully committed to providing the one-on-one service and personalized guidance to need to move forward after an automobile accident.
Why Choose Our Lawyers?
- 24/7 availability to help you
- You don’t pay us unless we win your case
- 1,000s of clients helped
- Former insurance defense attorney on your side
- Award-winning, top-rated legal advocacy
We believe that providing comfort and emotional support during a trying time is just as important as advocating for our clients in the courtroom. Our goal is to provide aggressive legal representation combined with attentive and accessible service. We’re here for you whenever you need us.
Contact our firm today to schedule your FREE case evaluation .
Experienced Legal Representation in New Britain and Waterbury
Our lead attorney began his career as an insurance defense lawyer, so he has an understanding of the tactics insurance providers use when they enter the courtroom. With knowledge of how the other side operates, our firm is well-versed in effective strategies necessary to build a strong claim.
We utilize a team-based legal approach, meaning multiple people work on your case to ensure that no detail is overlooked. See how our collective experience and insights can help you secure justice and financial recovery in your Connecticut accident claim.
We handle a variety of motor vehicle accident cases, including but not limited to:
What are the Steps to Take After a Car Accident?
If you are involved in a motor vehicle accident in Connecticut, there are a number of steps you need to take. Even before you seek help from a personal injury lawyer, you can follow these guidelines to help you determine liability and improve your chance of a successful injury claim.
- Stay at the scene of the accident: Leaving could result in criminal charges
- Determine your own medical needs: Adrenaline and the immediacy of the situation may cause people to fail to realize the extent of their injuries
- Help others if possible: If you can provide assistance to others, do so
- Cooperate with the law enforcement officer: Their investigation will provide the most immediate factual account of the accident
- Be truthful: Tell the officer what happened, but limit any opinions or comments
- Identify the other parties and any witnesses: It can be critical to know who can provide an accurate account of the accident
- Take pictures if possible: Pictures of the accident can be very important evidence in a future lawsuit
- Contact our attorneys: Having our personal injury attorneys on your case as soon as possible after an accident can be extremely important to ensure that crucial evidence is gathered in a timely manner
Free Consultation with an Accident Lawyer
Our team of New Britain and Waterbury motor vehicle accident attorneys proudly offer a free case evaluation. To request a risk-free consultation, please complete the evaluation request form on our website or call (203) 663-3695. We serve clients statewide from our offices in New Britain & Waterbury.
Recent Reviews & Testimonials
You guys are awesome, I recommend BJM the best help for your injury!
“BJM is simply awesome , the team helped me at a time when I needed it the most! I felt hopeless and lost almost everything, but they helped me pull through! Sandra, was an extreme help to me along the way also, and still helps till today! They literally helped me back on my feet after my injury, and I recommend BJM for your personal injury needs. Thank you guys for helping!”
Thanks David Hartshorn
“Attorney Hartshorn was excellent. He paid attention to my case and gave me answers to my questions quickly and I could understand.”
-Attorney Hartshorn was excellent!!!
“I am very happy to have BJM and staff as a part of my extended family. Thank you for all you have done to assist me now and in the future.”
"Jessica was wonderful!! Everyone was always available to answer my questions.
Fun Office-but also very professional.
“Just a great experience overall. Sandra is the best!! Fun office- but also very professional. Thank You!!”