Meet Our TeamThe Law Offices of Brian J. Mongelluzzo
Meet the Attorneys of the Law Offices of Brian J. Mongelluzzo, LLC
When you have been injured, you need to know that your attorney has the skill and knowledge necessary to help ensure that you are fully compensated. The attorneys of the Law Offices of Brian J. Mongelluzzo, LLC, provide highly effective representation to those who have been injured.
Meet Our Team
Featuring Over 100 Years of Combined Experience
Brian J. Mongelluzzo
David B. Hartshorn
Alison A. Greco
Learn More About Our Staff
At the Law Offices of Brian J. Mongelluzzo, LLC, our attorneys are supported by our amazing team of legal professionals, paralegals, administrators, and our client relations liaisons. For more information about each of our staff members, please feel free to click their link below to enter their individual staff pages.
To learn more about our staff, click the links below.
- Joseph E. Brown, Director, Personal Injury
- Shelly Roberts, Director, Litigation
- Staci Taylor, Assistant Director, Finance & Administration
- Jennifer Dominy, Quality Control Coordinator
- Victoria Williams, Director, Workers' Compensation
- Sandy McCarthy, Paralegal, Personal Injury & Workers' Compensation
- Ellen Hughes, Paralegal, Workers' Compensation/Medical Malpractice & Settlement Coordinator
- Laiza Escano, Paralegal, Workers' Compensation
- Nicole Mendes, Paralegal, Personal Injury & Workers' Compensation
- Marina Zegarelli, Paralegal, Litigation
- Melissa Tillotson, Director, Finance & Administration
- Steven Baron, Director of Infrastructure & Facilities Manager
- A.J. Thompson, Paralegal, Personal Injury
- Jessica Weber, Supervisor, Litigation
- Stefany Martinez, Paralegal, Personal Injury
- Rose Marie Mastroianni, Client Relations Liaison
- Patricia Hopkins, Legal Assistant
- Thelma Raghunandan, Client Relations Liaison
- Megan Williams, Paralegal, Workers' Compensation
Contact the Law Offices of Brian J. Mongelluzzo, LLC
No one should face the consequences of a serious injury alone. Working with a skilled attorney who is committed to protecting your rights and seeing that you get the help you need to be able to overcome your injuries is the best step you can take to ensure a better tomorrow. To schedule a free initial consultation with one of our New Britain or Waterbury personal injury lawyers, call (203) 663-3695 or contact us online.
Recent Reviews & Testimonials
You guys are awesome, I recommend BJM the best help for your injury!
“BJM is simply awesome , the team helped me at a time when I needed it the most! I felt hopeless and lost almost everything, but they helped me pull through! Sandra, was an extreme help to me along the way also, and still helps till today! They literally helped me back on my feet after my injury, and I recommend BJM for your personal injury needs. Thank you guys for helping!”
Thanks David Hartshorn
“Attorney Hartshorn was excellent. He paid attention to my case and gave me answers to my questions quickly and I could understand.”
-Attorney Hartshorn was excellent!!!
“I am very happy to have BJM and staff as a part of my extended family. Thank you for all you have done to assist me now and in the future.”
"Jessica was wonderful!! Everyone was always available to answer my questions.
Fun Office-but also very professional.
“Just a great experience overall. Sandra is the best!! Fun office- but also very professional. Thank You!!”