Suffering a personal injury can leave you feeling unsure where to turn and what to do. We understand that. We have seen it on the faces of many of our clients in the past. This is why we are dedicated to providing one-on-one representation and to building a relationship with our clients that lets us know how we can help them most.
Serious injuries can require extensive medical care and time where you may be unable to work. The financial and emotional impact of those factors can be difficult to face. We are here to help you secure the medical and financial help that you need after being injured by someone else's negligence.
Dedicated to Helping Connecticut Accident Victims
At the Law Offices of Brian J. Mongelluzzo, LLC, we are a team of skilled attorneys and legal professionals who have the necessary knowledge and experience to be able to help you begin putting your life back together after a serious injury. Do not wait to learn about your options. Call now at 203-646-8268, toll free at 800-927-0341. You can also reach our firm online.
Our goal is to provide such exceptional service to our clients that if the need should ever arise again, they would turn to our firm for help. When our clients come back to us, or when they refer someone else who is in need, we know we have done our job well.
Skilled Hartford Serious Injury Lawyers Protecting Your Rights
Founding attorney Brian Mongelluzzo began his legal career working in insurance defense firms. The skill and success he gained in that role is now used to help our clients. Brian brings an insider's perspective on the insurance companies that helps our clients in their pursuit of the maximum compensation for their injuries.
Our firm is focused on helping personal injury victims who have been injured by:
- Auto accidents: People frequently suffer serious injuries in motor vehicle accidents. Injuries caused by distracted, drunk or reckless drivers may last for months or years, leaving families draining physically and financially. It is important to have a skilled lawyer on your side who can help you pursue the compensation you are due.
- On-the-job injuries: When people are hurt at work, workers' compensation is supposed to cover your lost wages and medical expenses. Increasingly, workers' compensation insurers are challenging claims made by people injured on the job. It is important to have an advocate on your side who can stand up for your rights.
- Slip-and-fall accidents: People are frequently injured on other people's property when they slip and fall on an unsafe surface. This may include icy walkways, spilled liquids, broken sidewalks, or loose and tattered carpets.
- Medical malpractice: Even the most highly trained doctors make mistakes. When they do, it is critical you have a skilled attorney on your side who has the knowledge and the resources to build a powerful medical malpractice case on your behalf. Our attorneys represent clients who have been injured as a result of surgical errors, anesthesia errors, birth injuries, and a doctor's misdiagnosis or failure to diagnose a serious condition.
- Dog bites: Dog bite injuries can be severe, frequently leaving victims with permanent disfiguring injuries. In Connecticut, dog owners are held strictly liable for dog bite injuries. This means that even if the dog has not shown any aggressive tendencies in the past, the owner could still be liable. Let our lawyers help you get the compensation you deserve.
Contact an Experienced Hartford Auto Accident Lawyer
No one should face the consequences of a serious injury alone. Working with a skilled attorney who is committed to protecting your rights and seeing that you get the help you need to be able to overcome your injuries is the best step you can take to ensure a better tomorrow. To schedule a free initial consultation with one of our Waterbury personal injury lawyers, call 203-646-8268, toll free at 800-927-0341 or contact us online.